Art No: 81255 Barcode No: 9557272812554
- The easiest way to dispense liquid medicine.
- Designed by a pediatrician, this dispenser bypasses baby's taste budsso there's hardly any spitting up and gagging.
- It proves a spoonful of sugar isn't the only thing that helps the medicine go down.
- Easy, safe and accurate way to get medicine into your baby.
- Ideal for baby of 0 month+
- Before each use disassemble all the parts and sterilise by boiling in water or microwave sterilisation.
- Fill the medicine in the feeder to the required level.
- Assemble the nipple and screw tight the feeder.
- This feed is used in the same way as feeding bottle is used.
Art No: 81225 Barcode No: 9557272812257
Product DescriptionThis deluxe Comb & Brush Set by Beeson are designed especially for baby. The nylon bristles of brush are soft and gentle to baby's tender scalp. This comb and brush will smooth and style baby's hair easily. Both the comb & Brush are sized just right for little hands, but are comfortable for adult to use. Features:
- comb with smooth teeth
- available in variety of colors
- soft nylon bristles
- soft & gentle to baby's scalp
Art No: 81213 Barcode No: 9557272812134
Product DescriptionBeeson nappy clips make it easier for you to choose re-usable nappies which are best for the environment and baby nappy area. Using beeson nappy clips means no more pin pricks for you or your baby. The modern day nappy clip for a really snug fit. Totally safe, they flex as baby moves.
Art No: 81202 Barcode No: 9557272812028
Product DescriptionBee Son Baby Nail Clipper provides a safe way of nail cutting experience for parent. The baby nail clipper comes with finger ring holder for steady grip. This unique design of baby nail clipper promote confident when use to perform nail cutting for baby and children. Features: -Finger ring handle for steady grip -Baby size cutter -Safe to use Some tips to trim your baby's nail without cutting baby fingertips
- Do this while baby is sleeping or after a bath when baby's nails are at their softest.
- Cut fingernails along the curve of the finger. Cut toenails straight across. Then use the file to smooth out any rough edges.
- Don't bite your baby's nail into shape, as this run the risk of introducing germs from your mouth into any little cut on baby finger.
Art No: 81212 Barcode No: 9557272812127